Monday, October 19, 2015

Hello Readers,

Sorry it's been so long. I have been so busy. As some of you may know, I am back in the States for three months. I have been all over the place for the past three weeks or so, and haven't had the inspiration to crank out a blog post. So we'll see how this one goes.

I am currently sitting in a leather brown recliner (huge, by the way) and there's a football game playing in front of me. I think the Packers are winning. There are six boys in this house under the age of eleven. And one girl that is eight.

And there's me and my aunt and uncle, (parents are at a conference for a couple days). So as you can imagine, the house is just crazy.


















Couldn't have said it better myself.

Anyways, it's a lot of fun though :)



So yea, this has been my past week... I will write more tomorrow or the day after, cause I have to go to bed now :)

~Rubix

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how it was going for you, Rubix. Looking forward to seeing you again. Love, Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very old post, but...PACKERS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Packers? I'm afraid I do not quite understand your meaning... ;D

      ~Rubix

      Delete