Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Beginning

           Well, here I am, look out world cause I’ve got a blog and I’m not afraid to use it! I feel a strange satisfaction. I’ll liken it to that scene in Tangled when Rapunzel finally sets foot on the grass. “I CAN’T BELIEVE I DID THIS!” “Oh my gosh… I can’t believe I did this…” “I CAN’T BELIEVE I FINALLY DID THIS!” Yep, that’s what is going through my head right now.





     I've been thinking about doing this for the past two months, and I finally took the jump and did it. Wow, this is exciting... Really, this is amazing...

       So, even though I’ll mess up and fall on my face every once and a while, if you hold on to your hats and don’t kick me out of the car on the ride there, we could have a lot of fun. Just make sure to wear a seatbelt. You could read about going places, singing to the sea, the feeling of being nauseous in a taxi, everything grand and small.

         But NONE, that means zero, nadda, zip, zilch, squat, nothing, of this happens without your support. So are you ready to hold on for your life to your seatbelt as I zoom across the country, not knowing how to use the brakes? Not knowing how to drive or where we’re going? Cause that’s what is happening. It’ll be fun, it’ll be dangerous, I’ll learn stuff and become better. And we might crash, ok, we will crash, and hopefully not get hurt. We will go to some crazy restaurants and wish we had never eaten there before. And I might get kicked out into the back seat. So, who’s ready to go gallivanting through the country? Me.

Let’s rev up the engine and go.

1 comment: