Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Blogging Award!

Hey Readers,

Hope Oakenshield over at Stitches Of Freedom nominated me for the... Drum Roll Please... 

*confetti and ribbons go everywhere*






Best Blogging Buddy Award! 

So, here are the rules.... 

Numero Uno: Show award on blog.
Numero Dos: Tag the person who nominated you.
Numero Tres: Nominate best buds and ask them fifteen questions.
 Numero Cuatro: Answer the questions.

Here are Hope's questions and my answers:


1. What is one of your favorite books?

My favorite book, hmm... Probably The Return of the King by J.R.R Tolkien.

2. What is your favorite TV show?

Sherlock! Or Lark Rise to Candleford by BBC, those two are awesome. Seriously, love them.

3. What is your idea of the perfect day?

Any day on which I get a lot of writing done and school done around lunchtime is a good day. But a perfect day... well, a day on which I finish a novel, those are the best days. 

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Hmmm, I think it would be to go back to China, so I could see where I spent most of my early childhood again. That would be awesome. 

5. What is the last song you listened  to?

The last song I listened to... I forget, but a recent one today was "Difference Maker" by NeedtoBreathe.

6. Do you keep a journal or diary?

I've tried, many times, but I keep forgetting, so no, not really. 

7. What is one genre of story you have always wanted to write?

Probably dystopian, I like that genre a lot, and have always wanted to write a whole novel in it.

8. What kind of house is your dream house?

A library. In London. Sounds like heaven on earth, right? 

9. What is one somewhat weird thing on your bucket list?

I don't have a bucket list, but if I did, the weirdest thing on there would probably be... I honestly have no clue... Sorry... O.o

10. What is the last book you read?
Twice Upon the End by James Riley. Highly recommend it, 9 outta 10! 

11. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmm, one song? For the rest of my life? I think I'd listen to "In the Night" by Andrew Peterson, the lyrics are so amazing. 

12. What is your favorite flower?

My favorite flower is probably a white orchid, they're so beautiful. 

13. If you could play any instrument, what would you play?

The violin. I love the sound of it.

14. Would you rather ride a horse or ride in a carriage?

A carriage, cause I don't know how to ride a horse right. 

15. What is one of your favorite books?

I think that was also question one, but I really liked Storm by Evan Angler. 


I hereby nominate.... LIZZIE AND VIRGINIA RISE FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE BLOGS! Virginia's Blog Lizzie's Blog

And here are my questions... Brace yourselves!


-->MY QUESTIONS: 

1. What is something you've never told anyone?


2. When did you lose your first tooth?


3. Favorite childhood story?


4. What is a "little kid show" that you secretly enjoy?


5. Favorite fandom?


6. How many pets have you had and what are/is their names? 


7. If you could fly or become invisible which would you choose?


8. Have you ever swallowed a fly? 


9. What is something weird that scares you?


10. If you had to either run a marathon in the mud or jump out of a plane (with a parachute) which one would you choose?

11. Favorite kind of candy? 


12. If you could only read something from one author for the rest of your life, who would you choose?


13. Where is your favorite pizza place? 


14. Do you like chocolate?


15. Which scares you more, snakes or spiders? 


(BONUS QUESTION) 16. Will you take the Ring to Mordor?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment